Newly applied KRend with patches on it

Members online

Ellecee

Hi

I’m new to the forum so apologies for any etiquette missed.
Looking for some advice if possible please.

We have had K rend applied on a garden wall, the scratch coat has rubbed through to the middle layer in some places so the texture is uneven. Is there any way of repairing this?

The company that did it have said that the wall underneath was uneven so they had to build up the beading which they thought would cover any inconsistencies with a thicker k rend coat, but unfortunately when they’ve rubbed it back, some areas have rubbed back to the flatter coat underneath. (Hope that makes sense!)

I’m hoping there’s a solution for this
Thanks!

Hi

We have had K rend applied on a garden wall, the scratch coat has rubbed through to the middle layer in some places so the texture is uneven. Is there any way of repairing this?

The company that did it have said that the wall underneath was uneven so they had to build up the beading which they thought would cover any inconsistencies with a thicker k rend coat, but unfortunately when they’ve rubbed it back, some areas have rubbed back to the flatter coat underneath. (Hope that makes sense!)

Thanks!
Pictures requested for the perverts please.

Hi

Thanks!
Sounds like they’re fobbing you off you need to get them back to re do it

Hi

Thanks!
Solution- is a hack off , & find a real pro .

Hi

Thanks!
Just get them back, and ask them to apply a thin coat system (1.5mm sillicone render). Prime the walls and apply the sillicone finish, it should fix any inconsistency with the existing finish