Newish to plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.

john614332

Hiya guys my names John
I've done 2 years of plastering at college entry lvl 3 and level 2 diploma in plastering. I've worked with quite a few plasterers on site and had labouring jobs as well as doing my own plastering jobs for little under a year.
I was just wondering if there was anyone in the derby area wanting to take on a apprentices or a labourer ?
Let me knows guys thanks! :)

Hi John

Welcome to the forum :)

AT the moment your lucky to find plasterers that have enough work to keep going... however, stick around and stay involved and you will find that the members do look after other members when they can :)

Danny

Hi John614332, good luck with it but it's tough out there at the moment.

Don't give up and if you have to work for peanuts to gain experience don't worry it will repay you.

Welcome along mate ,bit slow this time of year ,stick around ,someone might help out ,best of luck

Hi John

Welcome along mate!!

Get involved in some of the posts and increase your post count.............. this will do 2 things:

1. you will be seen more on the forum and get recognised a bit more - if you are really keen, it will be more obvious.....
2. after so many posts (not sure how many it is?) your PM profile gets activated ...... then people can message you about opportunities easier, and you will be able to PM others!

It is quiet on the work front at the moment... but as others on here keep saying "Keep The Faith"

Good Luck to you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.