newcomer

Members online

It not on anyone's bucket list, although stopping plastering is on mine.
What else would you do , could spend a lot of time on forums taking the pi55 I suppose , I'm on day rate so I can multi task lol

Hi ,just started a plastering course and looking for any help,tips and advice.Ken
1601484598508.gif

If you need a trowel let me know . Can throw a Stanley tape in for a fiver.

@paulf today I serious said to my sen after we do extension next spring I.m out of this in sept . Running me in to ground now.

@paulf today I serious said to my sen after we do extension next spring I.m out of this in sept . Running me in to ground now.
Got any spare blades I run out this afternoon had to use a butter knife

Its shite John, but this covid has put the icing on the cake. Reason I've never left the trade is I couldn't stand being the new guy in some shitty job type job.
Plastering is like the mafia, once you're in your in.

Its shite John, but this covid has put the icing on the cake. Reason I've never left the trade is I couldn't stand being the new guy in some shitty job type job.
Plastering is like the mafia, once you're in your in.
That's a big thing . Can I work for someone. .

Might have chance of caretaker job in old peoples home . Be able to get my room ready

That's a big thing . Can I work for someone. .

Might have chance of caretaker job in old peoples home . Be able to get my room ready
That's the thing, some c**t 20 years younger has been doing this for 4/5 years and he/she is the top man. All people like us would see is a total and complete w**k*r.