Newbies and lurkers see what you can get

Members online

thebigfella

Cheers @Danny just shows if you put the effort in on the forum it pays off! Love this and the sound quality is mint
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1461358109.233849.jpg

@Danny , since your giving out dewalt stuff for productive members, I'll let you dewalt my misses if ya send me a dewalt tile cutter. Shes wee lengend and will look after you well :llorando:

what the f**k a dewalt?

i got.two.retarders and mis printed mugs.

stick ya render up ya arse @Danny!!!!!! lol
You got two re***ds?
Tbf, I'm not sure the mugs exist. A mug was mentioned on a closest to the correct price on a trowel thread. I won, never confirm or got me mug.
Not even a mis-printed one. Still pouring boiling water from the kettle into my hands before I drink it. Agony.

You got two re***ds?
Tbf, I'm not sure the mugs exist. A mug was mentioned on a closest to the correct price on a trowel thread. I won, never confirm or got me mug.
Not even a mis-printed one. Still pouring boiling water from the kettle into my hands before I drink it. Agony.

I did not know anything about that comp

Ha ha! It's ok. You did post something about a mug for the winner. I'll let you off though! You've not done too bad a job with the forum! [emoji6]
As you can see I've got over it!!! Ha ha!

Hahaha I have been pretty good recently getting prizes out :D There is just me in this lonely office... #:D

I haven't I want something a glass will do don't want a shity cup. U can send it to North of Ireland as it's CHEAPER.

Thanks Keith

Last edited: