Hi everyone I'm Dave. I finished a 2 year plastering course at a local adult college last year. I've just decided to embark on starting my own business, just looking for any advice or hints anyone can give please. Cheers.

Hi everyone I'm Dave. I finished a 2 year plastering course at a local adult college last year. I've just decided to embark on starting my own business, just looking for any advice or hints anyone can give please. Cheers.
Log out and log back under a different name , then don't mention you've been on a course
Lol , only joking , enjoy

Welcome along...

Enjoy the banter and piss taking.... there is plenty of great advice but the relentless banter and questionable humour comes part and parcel :)

Hello mate! What part of the world are you from?

Daft Bald Ginger.

Thats quite a welcome you got.

My advice would be to try and join up with another local plasterer to help find your feet.

One of your biggest challenges will be working out how to price and my advice would be to go in higher than you think

tinytom and haveagojo thanks for the useless advice
Your more than welcome , pay no attention to what others might say about me , I'm here to help , did they teach you anything about foam dabbing on your course ? Any tips ? Cot a couple of rooms to do soon , never done it before

He's not going to answer me now and I was being serious

Theirs one thing they certainly don't teach on courses and that's how to take the p155

Very true that... funny I get about plasterers that don't like the "bullying". Becomes quite clear they are domestic spreads that have never done a day on a site....

Very true that... funny I get about plasterers that don't like the "bullying". Becomes quite clear they are domestic spreads that have never done a day on a site....
Never met a bully yet that isn't a coward