New

Mark stacey

Been plastering for 40 years
been living in oz for the last 18 years
moving back home for family reasons
how much work is back home

Most of my family tree went over to Oz and stayed over. Much as I like the the UK, Don't think I would recommend coming back either.

They will, and we will all trapped in prisons with cute names like Sunnyside Retirement home, HMP Wandsworth an such like. They'll either ignore us or feed us the new improved Kool Aide pioneered by Trump

Don't come back here there's hardly any white British people left were been out bred faster than ever when the civil War starts we'll be too old but its ok all the transgender homosexual waste of oxygen youth will sort it!!
Are you ok?

Been plastering for 40 years
been living in oz for the last 18 years
moving back home for family reasons
how much work is back home
You should be confident in finding work with 40 years your obvs coming here so you will have to start a fresh like all of us build your contacts up an stuff like i had to after working in Melbourne

I read an article in the paper about a couple who retired to aus, there dream . They came back to uk after 2 year's and said the people in aus were the most uncooth race of people they ever met.

I read an article in the paper about a couple who retired to aus, there dream . They came back to uk after 2 year's and said the people in aus were the most uncooth race of people they ever met.
I’ve been to Oz
Noticed people are rough as f**k

Dont come back here . Countrys shite
I hate that, Britain is a great country. If some people think the sun on their backs instantly makes the difference, it doesn't, every country has it's pros and cons.
I also have no time for expats who harp from the sidelines about how shite the UK is. They forget that many generations fought and died and struggled to make this country what it is now for good or bad.

I hate that, Britain is a great country. If some people think the sun on their backs instantly makes the difference, it doesn't, every country has it's pros and cons.
I also have no time for expats who harp from the sidelines about how shite the UK is. They forget that many generations fought and died and struggled to make this country what it is now for good or bad.
That true
Dunkirk is on tv
My granddad was there
Got shot by a German plane with massive calibre rifle and went through his bicep and into his best friends heart. Used to show me the scar when I was a kid

That true
Dunkirk is on tv
My granddad was there
Got shot by a German plane with massive calibre rifle and went through his bicep and into his best friends heart. Used to show me the scar when I was a kid
It's not jingoistic, but the original Dunkirk is the best.

Too much battering by the media. Uk is a great country with great people. The majority have had it too easy relatively speaking and have become weak and play a trivial blame game.

Too much battering by the media. Uk is a great country with great people. The majority have had it too easy relatively speaking and have become weak and play a trivial blame game.
Never mind, somewhere an expat is having scampi and chips and a pint in sun.

Daily fight aside, we do have it pretty easy. I know too many people who blame others for their lot. As far as I’m concerned, I’m responsible for my own existence and create my own luck.
If you want it go and get it yourself, don't wait for someone else to give it to you. That's how I've brought up my kids, they know their worth and not to expect others to do things for them.
Family is the only thing we rely on.

Last edited:
My wife deals with clients who think the state is the reason for their problems. They've completely absolved themselves of any blame for their own actions.
I remember starting work on a site on price in 1995 for a self made builder.Best bit of advice he gave me was always be able to stand on your own two feet.