new york

Status
Not open for further replies.
why cant he get any local people to do the work. If he is taking people over why not go for cheap employment. Why not skim coat with a product like alltek knauf which drywall guys spray on and sand up. You cannot get that wrong and its a better finish

Still no pain no gain

In reality most people swallow when they find out they have been conned like this either because they dont want to admit it or because of the small amount of money involved it isnt worth getting nicked for smashing them up. I just watched a scam unfold in my part of Spain where a guy was recruiting people from the U.K. for a fee to construct a large sports development which trust me was never going to happen but no one would listen, he actualy brought a gang of decorators over before any foundations were dug, not that they were going to be and they still wouldnt listen anyway the point is that he took hundreds if not thousands of €50 fees the scam has been exposed but the guy is still walking.

In reality most people swallow when they find out they have been conned like this either because they dont want to admit it or because of the small amount of money involved it isnt worth getting nicked for smashing them up. I just watched a scam unfold in my part of Spain where a guy was recruiting people from the U.K. for a fee to construct a large sports development which trust me was never going to happen but no one would listen, he actualy brought a gang of decorators over before any foundations were dug, not that they were going to be and they still wouldnt listen anyway the point is that he took hundreds if not thousands of €50 fees the scam has been exposed but the guy is still walking.

Are they looking for any plasterers ?

not been yet weather fcked it all up. but the guy has spoke to me and asked for checkable refs with pics . cos he is getin pushed for time so we dnt have to do the sample. so ive emailed him the refs and pics gna take it from there

I sincerely hope it works out well for you mate, nothing worse than being mugged off when youre trying your best..

yeah sounds better but not so sure my self now coz he sounds abit strange on the phone and not as keen as b4. just have to see. back in holland in the new year so not gna stress miself over it

Is it a company? If so ring companies house if so they have records of peoples complaints against them even if there a foreign company

Status
Not open for further replies.