new years resolution.

tenor (4).gif

All the shirt I've given you I'm not on the list.
As well as launching "the tape" i have decided to try and get on better with forum members and with this in mind i will be putting @essexandy on ignore as well as @Stevieo ,@The Hobo @Robbo123 @smoother09 @Cockney1 @Gurva @hudsongary @Gal Brind @smarts @TedTheSpread92 @The Claw ..........
Start again lol. All the s**t I've given you and I'm not on the list. I must get respect from you for being straight. Easy said than done on social media to be straight whith people but in real life that the way to go to I hate two faced people being bought up if you whant say something say it in ther face. I wish you all a better peaceful healthy 2020 happy new year to you all x

Start again lol. All the s**t I've given you and I'm not on the list. I must get respect from you for being straight. Easy said than done on social media to be straight whith people but in real life that the way to go to I hate two faced people being bought up if you whant say something say it in ther face. I wish you all a better peaceful healthy 2020 happy new year to you all x
569EA339-7CF0-49A1-9A84-1BCDF20A3CFA.gif

I agree you sheep shagging , dyslexic tosser
Happy new year.

Resolutions are bullshit if you have to put a certain date on something to stop it you ain’t serious about stopping anything! You’re just following the masses

Work less
Earn more
Get back to training
more plant based food into my diet
Join the misses upto Chaturbate for extra income (not really but did cross my mind However if I did mention it, I'd probably be sleeping in the shed for a year haha)
Make up with alot of family members I've fallen out with. I can be a c**t and stopped talking to alot

Will I do all above, will I f**k but it's nice thinking I will at some stage lol

?