New week

Members online

Lol you can have first refusal on my b and q own brand trowel and my Aldi mixer:LOL:. On a serious not though I'm sure I'll still be doing some it's just the main bulk will be off my hands
Out of interest what you doing in October Lodan?

Out of interest what you doing in October Lodan?
Was doing a lot of work for a builder doing ,lofts, garages and internal alterations...been doing more of that and less of plastering for a while....we decided a few weeks ago to go as a two man doing that, he was struggling with workload on his own and I stopped enjoying skimming. Worked with a bloke to finish a rush job last month and he wants the skimming side so have just gone from there....either a disaster or best think I ever did but won't know till after

Was doing a lot of work for a builder doing ,lofts, garages and internal alterations...been doing more of that and less of plastering for a while....we decided a few weeks ago to go as a two man doing that, he was struggling with workload on his own and I stopped enjoying skimming. Worked with a bloke to finish a rush job last month and he wants the skimming side so have just gone from there....either a disaster or best think I ever did but won't know till after

Pussy

Got maddy every day till friday then I have a bee meeting/training thing on tonight then it's just doing bits on the shed when I can... hopefully get doors on it This week.

Next week I am painting a room I skimmed a clfew weeks back

Keeping this bundle of joy away from Sheldon is getting harder
20180912_084204.jpg