New Wand Range....Names required

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWand

Got a new wand coming out soon so just wondered since you were all so percipient helping P1SS if you could help me with a new name.

I dont mind the coursers and chancers participating if they wish

Thanks in advance

TW

Do these wands actually hold any secret powers? Can you cast spells with them?

Or is it just a stick?

Do these wands actually hold any secret powers? Can you cast spells with them?

Or is it just a stick?

Its all to do with cost flidarm....................the more you spend the better the magic

Just a Stick...................:-0 its a trowel of the future my friend.....................not sure what keith's beef is.....................:huh:

The hands are ergonomic.................they fit the user proper snug

got something similar like the flexi/plazzi...............the winder wand...................very flexible.....................:RpS_wink:

im already a head of you buddy................managed to get some bankrupt jap stock from down surrey.........:RpS_wink:

[video]http://www.japantrendshop.com/terebi-no-te-magic-wand-remote-control-p-1357.html[/video]

Nice.:RpS_thumbup:

i,ll pm you for some prices etc....try and beat the rush.
Cheers wanda:RpS_thumbup:

Got a new wand coming out soon so just wondered since you were all so percipient helping P1SS if you could help me with a new name.

I dont mind the coursers and chancers participating if they wish

Thanks in advance

TW

A dill-do.............. sounds right up your aaaaaargghhhhlleyway :RpS_thumbup:

I bought a harry potter wand from Florida - its fecking magic - might start a wizard plastering school, with Roy as the chosen 1 :RpS_thumbsup::RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.