new trowels out there

Members online

Hi guys would like a bit of advice please, can you recommend a plastering trowel that I can lay on with but also must be strong enough and flexible for a little ease on the arm, I am a little out of touch with new gear I use a 14 inch Marshalltown its around 8 years old and about knackered, I also have a nele 14inch flexi, and a 16 inch plastic trowel which I love but the flexi is too weak to lay on with any ideas cheers

Hi guys would like a bit of advice please, can you recommend a plastering trowel that I can lay on with but also must be strong enough and flexible for a little ease on the arm, I am a little out of touch with new gear I use a 14 inch Marshalltown its around 8 years old and about knackered, I also have a nele 14inch flexi, and a 16 inch plastic trowel which I love but the flexi is too weak to lay on with any ideas cheers
Just have one trowel one love one life keep plastering simple i put on with a shovel andyg (as u were)

You could try the refina s*p*r*lex 3

One trowel lol

Should have at least 5 I say , even 10

Got it spend it not got it lend it

My elbows flaring up a bit so the last room I did I laid on with mt, flattened with nelamax and then ran my nela over for both coats. So I literally just laid on with the mt . Turned out fine! Not my preferred method but really gave my elbow a break.