New trowels for one coating plasterboard!!!

Members online

@theclemo showed me a decent trowel
I'm gonna get
Screenshot_20200609-220526_WhatsApp.jpg

I'm still coating with 18"ox trowel
and using medi flex to finish ...

cant fault them mate
it's just effortless ..

started these Monday keep me busy for a while (y) (y)

Attachments

• 20200608_150031.mp4
    6.3 MB
Didn't like this Kraft Flexi, too similar to Nela, first time back on the MT permaflex after I gave up with it was an absolute joy.

I think the MT permashape are amazing trowels for floating me old matey...

I couldn't live without my sexy flexy now though (y) (y)(y)

Ok I've waited a day to ask so what the fucks a mediflex????

Is that the same as a refina 2 s*p*r*lex as in bit narrower so not as flexi a original s*p*r*lex?

I’ve been talking about Kraft trowels on here for years! Piss all over everything else!!!
As the late great dollar said
You’re very fking welcome :tanguero:

Ok I've waited a day to ask so what the fucks a mediflex????

Is that the same as a refina 2 s*p*r*lex as in bit narrower so not as flexi a original s*p*r*lex?

Nela mediflex, awesome trowel. The Nela black edition is another good one.

Nela mediflex, awesome trowel. The Nela black edition is another good one.
Have you got the nelaflex gold edition mark 2? I've had it about a year used it about 5 times,I thought it was a super flex when I bought it but seems alot different than previous nela superflexs..mediflex is a cracking trowel just takes a while to know when the timings are right to use it,let gear fully pull in and it's a belter so easier on the wrist

Have you got the nelaflex gold edition mark 2? I've had it about a year used it about 5 times,I thought it was a super flex when I bought it but seems alot different than previous nela superflexs..mediflex is a cracking trowel just takes a while to know when the timings are right to use it,let gear fully pull in and it's a belter so easier on the wrist
No I had the first Nela gold, lovely trowel. Prefer the black though