New trowel

Yes.
Or no......depends...
I would, others wouldn’t......bit like weird s*x, in the end it’s up to you.

Trowel rounds off itself after use, but if ur only refurbishing ur own house, ul not get it overly well broken in in that time. Do no harm to rub it down am oil stone to Sharpen it. I don't skim with a trowel until I've it broke in enough from using sand cement tbh, so corners are worn down by that time.

Never rounded any of my 3 swords
28A4C32F-999F-46C7-9D30-3BE9E9208DD7.jpeg

very few people do use sand and cement enough these days :D
We use it all the time between insides and outsides. I like it tbh,bwtter than the thin coat systems and the scratch render shite. Suppose its mostly private builds we do atm but most executive sites used to do with old boss, most outsides were mono. Far rather do the sand cements outsides.

We use it all the time between insides and outsides. I like it tbh,bwtter than the thin coat systems and the scratch render shite. Suppose its mostly private builds we do atm but most executive sites used to do with old boss, most outsides were mono. Far rather do the sand cements outsides.

You must be the last of a dying breed :D

You must be the last of a dying breed :D
It's still common over here, most block walls are floated wot sand cement. Hardcoat hasn't really seemed to take off as yet, not that I'll complain. Didn't like it much when did use it years ago. Do get timber frame sites now and again, dabbing hasn't really taken off as much, more seems to be used on refurbishment than new builds That I've seen.

It's still common over here, most block walls are floated wot sand cement. Hardcoat hasn't really seemed to take off as yet, not that I'll complain. Didn't like it much when did use it years ago. Do get timber frame sites now and again, dabbing hasn't really taken off as much, more seems to be used on refurbishment than new builds That I've seen.
Just thinking maybe I send one of my swords over to you to use then send it back to me in 6 months, make it a proper sword

Just thinking maybe I send one of my swords over to you to use then send it back to me in 6 months, make it a proper sword
What about Oli ‘s breaking in technique? With the slate and barbers strop I think? How you finding the curry trowel?

What about Oli ‘s breaking in technique? With the slate and barbers strop I think? How you finding the curry trowel?
I never been shown that stone thing mate not got a clue what they mean tbh , I just use um and happy, it’s a great trowel first one I pick up , was using hardwall and bonding today, the trowel is really nice , it’s wood handle , only have wood now except the nela it’s that cork stuff

I never been shown that stone thing mate not got a clue what they mean tbh , I just use um and happy, it’s a great trowel first one I pick up , was using hardwall and bonding today, the trowel is really nice , it’s wood handle , only have wood now except the nela it’s that cork stuff
Looks like a dark wood handle on the curry? Nela do a wood handle if you prefer that.