new trowel

Members online

taylor

does anyone on here know where I can can get the old style ss Steele mt trowels that arnt pre worn? I like wearing in my laying on trowels the old school way but everywhere I look only sell the pre worn ones. Cheers

does anyone on here know where I can can get the old style ss Steele mt trowels that arnt pre worn? I like wearing in my laying on trowels the old school way but everywhere I look only sell the pre worn ones. Cheers

What size are you after and what handle?

What width also?

those nela trowels are beasts to wear in I used one for rendering and floor screed for a year and still struggles to cut scrim with. I'll check ffx out online cheers

those nela trowels are beasts to wear in I used one for rendering and floor screed for a year and still struggles to cut scrim with. I'll check ffx out online cheers
@flynnyman said the same :) his was 20 inch one though if I remember right :) very good trowels and built to last

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Don't nela trowels come preset? I switched to a nela from a well worn Paul Curry trowel and had greet success. Didn't even need to adjust my edges like I normally do starting off a new trowel. It's the only time I've been able to use a trowel out of the box and not feel like I was fighting it. Is that not the normal experience with nela?

(Not many here in the US have Nela so my impression of them is based solely off of my admittedly small sampling of them. Maybe I was lucky?)

Google mt concrete trowels there all old school none pre worn