*NEW TROWEL RANGE*

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Hi Lads i was contacted recently & have been secretly testing some new tools for a big company from abroad, can't mention any names yet :rolleyes:

Anyway heres the first pictures of the New Nellend Super Scooper Bucket Trowel & The Nellend Super Floppy Trowel. (y)

NISUS'S REVIEW:

The Nellend Super Scooper Bucket Trowel has a really comfy handle & is great for scooping Shit out of the bucket & is also a dual purpose tool (y)

image.jpg

The Nellend Super Floppy Trowel makes trowelling up a breeze, with its soft floppy comfy handle it has a great feel & you won't want to put it down :sisi:
But might want to put it up :rolleyes:

image.jpg

Don't be a dick....By the new Nellend trowel range today at plasterersonecockfloppyknobshop (y):cool:

Hi Lads i was contacted recently & have been secretly testing some new tools for a big company from abroad, can't mention any names yet :rolleyes:

Anyway heres the first pictures of the New Nellend Super Scooper Bucket Trowel & The Nellend Super Floppy Trowel. (y)

NISUS'S REVIEW:

The Nellend Super Scooper Bucket Trowel has a really comfy handle & is great for scooping Shit out of the bucket & is also a dual purpose tool (y)

View attachment 9645

The Nellend Super Floppy Trowel makes trowelling up a breeze, with its soft floppy comfy handle it has a great feel & you won't want to put it down :sisi:

View attachment 9646

Don't be a dick....By the new Nellend trowel range today at plasterersonecockfloppyknobshop (y):cool:

I want to press like and funny on this! Fair play this has got me laughing

Is this part of the kuntz tool range? And I know this scab has been picked many times before but is it as good as the refina? Is it available with a seagrass handle?

@Nisus that's a really grim, old looking dildo....i hope it's not one you've given a few test runs!! @imago did say you were a bit of a pervert

NISUS'S REVIEW:

View attachment 9645

View attachment 9646

Best thread ever roflmaowfm [emoji13][emoji13]. Big prize for thread of the month at least [emoji4]

Best thread ever roflmaowfm [emoji13][emoji13]. Big prize for thread of the month at least [emoji4]

Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off While Fingering Mrs??
Or While Feeling Myself??

Cum on Oli :rolleyes: what's the last bit mean WFM? :D

Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off While Fingering Mrs??
Or While Feeling Myself??

Cum on Oli :rolleyes: what's the last bit mean WFM? :D
Rolling on floor laughing my arse off whilst furiously mastabating.........obviously [emoji15]

Status
Not open for further replies.