New trowel day

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Go big or go home
16488843188261105375066036128237.jpg

You never used to hear plasterers moaning about sore/f**k*d wrists, shoulders or elbows when 11in trowels were the norm. And plasterers definitely haven't gotten faster since the advent of larger trowels, that's for sure.
Why can't you do mine for few weeks ?

You can get tennis elbow with any size trowel. I had it bad years ago, I had to wear the splints with the steel bar between velcro straps for 6 months. They stop you over turning you wrists. Plaster like a windmill and tennis elbow follows. I put on now with ox 18in, had tennis elbow with a 14in.

I’ve tried that method but staring at it shouting “get the fcukin plaster on the walls will ya” just doesn’t work, sits on the side of the bucket waiting for me to pick it up.

hows your weekend brother x

I'm on my last breath lol :birra:

You can get tennis elbow with any size trowel. I had it bad years ago, I had to wear the splints with the steel bar between velcro straps for 6 months. They stop you over turning you wrists. Plaster like a windmill and tennis elbow follows. I put on now with ox 18in, had tennis elbow with a 14in.

wet hands .... that is all it was

Been using my bero .expert .every day great trowel. Once it has Brocken in a bit you can use it from start to finish. 5" by 13" 40quid bargain. O'Neil tools .