New tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Not done any plastering for quite a while but in the back of my van I have a Rfina flexi trowel thingy which I bought quite a while back and the flexy Spat thing on a pole from Plasterers one stop shop done two ceilings today well all I can say its magic the pole thing flattened the ceiling magic and the trowel unbelieviable, no water, magic, did manage to get the pole stuck behind a rad and the blade stuck to the ceiling though lol

if these tools carry on making it any easier will be on £1 m2 soon in Barnsley!!!:RpS_crying:

hi zombie --- you intent on reaching the 1000 to-neet:confused: -- the private members club or is it the magic circle :RpS_lol:

I can't work out how you get pressure on the trowel on a pole? How do you get pressure on from the ground with a pole to finish the ceiling to a high standard?

Its just for flattening mate, which it does very well, i finish with the trowel, they take a lot of graft out of big ceilings..

hi zombie --- you intent on reaching the 1000 to-neet:confused: -- the private members club or is it the magic circle :RpS_lol:

theres guna be 2 tykes there so sooooooooooooon brother of the south Yorkshire rose!!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

I can't work out how you get pressure on the trowel on a pole? How do you get pressure on from the ground with a pole to finish the ceiling to a high standard?
As Cassie said just for flattening I cross troweled with it, brilliant as for the flexible finishing trowel did find I needed to wet the trowel on final trowel as I found it dragged but it probably didn't need that one anyway just me being fussy

Status
Not open for further replies.