New tool Wednesday

TonyM

Private Member
Wanted one for ages.

Attachments

• 0330E304-7ACD-4C34-8D55-DE2BBB208F88.jpeg
    0330E304-7ACD-4C34-8D55-DE2BBB208F88.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 399
I did the same, bought an ex demo boss scaffold, best thing I've ever bought. use it, charge it out to projects, get tax rightdown on it, if I ever sold it, it would go for similar money to what I paid for to start with.

I did the same, bought an ex demo boss scaffold, best thing I've ever bought. use it, charge it out to projects, get tax rightdown on it, if I ever sold it, it would go for similar money to what I paid for to start with.
I have a Youngman minimax, but boarding at height you need to be safe, and that’s a bit whippy at 5 metres up. Rang a hire place and they wanted £125 a week plus vat, so it was a no brainer.

I have a Youngman minimax, but boarding at height you need to be safe, and that’s a bit whippy at 5 metres up. Rang a hire place and they wanted £125 a week plus vat, so it was a no brainer.
It was similar with us hiring stuff when it’s more cash effective to buy stuff, madness, particular in scaffold where nothing can go wrong with it and zero maintainence costs on it.

It was similar with us hiring stuff when it’s more cash effective to buy stuff, madness, particular in scaffold where nothing can go wrong with it and zero maintainence costs on it.
Need one for two months so hire would be a grand

Them minimax are a great bit of kit

£1500 inc vat and delivery. Bargain!!!! Goes up to 6.2m
I bought ours off of a company on eBay. Two sets of wheels, two sets of outriggers, two sets of boards and two towers, which I believe are 3m high. All for just under a grand. Paid for themselves on the first job compared with hiring in scaffold for three high ceilings and have been used many times since.

Bargain
I bought ours off of a company on eBay. Two sets of wheels, two sets of outriggers, two sets of boards and two towers, which I believe are 3m high. All for just under a grand. Paid for themselves on the first job compared with hiring in scaffold for three high ceilings and have been used many times since.
bargain