new today looking for fun and good times

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo79

hi everyone am new to this today, joined because i'm frustrated:RpS_mad: with the work situation round here and the only way to hear about new things is to talk to like minded people and hopfuly there'll be some good banter:RpS_biggrin: aswell

Welcome pal s**t football team Doncaster !my old mentor was from balby i think.he once told me I'd never make a plasterer as long as he had hole in his arse!!well he died 15 years he was good spread but most of all he was good laugh!!

Welcome pal s**t football team Doncaster !my old mentor was from balby i think.he once told me I'd never make a plasterer as long as he had hole in his arse!!well he died 15 years he was good spread but most of all he was good laugh!!

:RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared: you on a wind up

hi everyone am new to this today, joined because i'm frustrated:RpS_mad: with the work situation round here and the only way to hear about new things is to talk to like minded people and hopfuly there'll be some good banter:RpS_biggrin: aswell
Hello Stevo, my name is Duncan & I'm 31 & also looking for fun with like minded people :RpS_thumbup: I know what you mean about being frustrated lol :RpS_wink:

I worked with the bloke 20 years ago down in Bristol.went to his funeral in balby by Doncaster.he was a right tight arse but had a good sense of humour.we were only ones getting paid for our dinners trowel up at dinner time.can't remember his second name but he was married and use to piss of ever year to phucket .his name was Harry they all raved about his spreading all in the firm.when he died I came back to Liverpool and to spread school !

Are you easy, outgoing, bubbly and with a GSOH then you've came to the right place................

What colour is your panties:RpS_sneaky:

Plus it's customery to post photo's of your wife/mum :RpS_wink:

Where in Donny you from mate, i'm in Balby, the posh part of Doncaster:RpS_crying:

cheers lads, duncan i too am 31 and open minded nice to meet you, warriorupnorth i'm in armthorpe mate another classey location in our wonderful town, dirty bill nice to meet you, you can see some pics of our lass at www.30st+babes/mongolia Bagrat i'm a leeds fan so hard for me to put another team down

no then bigfella, works shite at moment just bittin and bobing from week to week whats it like for you?

yeah same as one week busy next week working from home which is crap if your a plasterer and your house has already been plastered

cheers martin, hope your busier than me it's frustrating sat at home when your young willing and able, whats work like where you are? from what i can make out yorkshire must be the worst place in the country to find work every time i look theres nothing within a 100 mile radius which would'nt be a problem but no one wants to pay for travel or digs, oh well got to keep looking forward the only way is up and all that nonsence thats supposed to help you stay positive

Stevo just an idea have you tried agency work in Manchester? That's not far I know agency is crap but it's better than nowt scuse the pun.good luck with the search.

yorkshire aint that bad its no worse than anywhere else to be honest,youve just got to get out there and get your name about.theres work there if your prepared to look that bit deeper.

I agree owls Liverpool is not the hotbed for jobs.sometimes is how you apply yourself to the local building fraternity.

not too bad steve

i have been established for 18 years ,so i have a customer base to rely on...

still is a strange year with profit margins thinner than in previous years.......

" keep the faith brother "

martin

Hello everyone hope everything is Cool. I am new to this site i just joined today.I am here to see if anyone would consider taking me on full time or part time anything is greatly appreciated i am 21 years old i drive i have city and guilds qualifications in plastering but not the confidence that i need. I live in tolworth very close to the kingston surbiton epsom chessington area lol just being open if anyone can help me please do i wont be a let down i will work hard and happy thanks alot for reading this and hope i can here back from my savour.

Status
Not open for further replies.