New to Group

Members online

BHStockton

I've been in the world of plaster trims for the past 12 years. I may ask for feedback on diff styles of architectural trims, wire corners and such or answer questions on aluminum or custom brake shape capabilities. I will not song and dance my employer.

I've been in the world of plaster trims for the past 12 years. I may ask for feedback on diff styles of architectural trims, wire corners and such or answer questions on aluminum or custom brake shape capabilities. I will not song and dance my employer.
Begs the question
Love to know more

your welcome

Come on Gene Kelly, show us your moves

How do you pronounce Aluminium?

Come on Gene Kelly, show us your moves
My poor choice of words - I didn't want access to advertise my employer, just provide good info and ask questions. After seeing the 'HammerTime' clip me thinks that might be a new approach to sales.

Welcome
C312786B-3A4A-49BD-B13F-EE86D38EB9D9.gif