New To Forum! Looking for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasteringScot

Hi guys.

I've been a plasterer for five years and have spent the last few months working in New Zealand & Australia. Coming back to the cold a seasoned traveller. Im from Edinburgh but Im lookingbto travel, England.etc. Got to go where the work is, happy to stay in hostels/b&bs and put the hours in so I can save up again.

Dont want to write an essay here but if anyone can help me out at all with a PM, or can exchange numbers.

Cheers

There's a section to say hello first mate. If you don't do that the regulars will be along shortly to tear you to bits.

Suppose its like turning up to a swingers party on here. You've gotta offer something to the group before u can shag anyones workload/wife

You need to get your post count up mate, can you render, any machine experience, how much you looking to make a week, got a big site before aberdeen it's a new village getting built, every house is wetdashed with krend silicon dash. Every window and door has a band on it. We're using a g5 and a tyrosine machine to dash with. Scaffolds pish and miles away for. The walls, top prices though. In fact best price I have ever had for wetdashing through a company

I posted on the right page, will update on the iPad later. Im still in Thailand for a few days before coming home.

Not done that much cement work etc, wasnt done where I served my.time more a fibrous firm.

Nah, spenty four years with Edinburghs.biggest, skimming, dabbing, patching etc, done a few weeks work in the shop, and the occasional cornice.job.

Young, alot less experience than most guys here by the looks of it but looking to travel, do abit more, learn & earn

Status
Not open for further replies.