new tape measure

Members online

holy-teflon-tape.jpg

I am working on a new design for a tape measure.
It will have slots cut out down the full length of tape.
As well as making it 40% lighter because of the reduction in weight it will also have nearly 50% longer "stand out" range before collapsing.
Sounds a load of shite.

The slot is so obvious that I did Google it to see if it was something else.

I did learn something though - I'd never stopped to consider the tip of the tape being a bit loose, never mind the fact that it moves exactly 1/16''

Sounds a load of shite.

The slot is so obvious that I did Google it to see if it was something else.

I did learn something though - I'd never stopped to consider the tip of the tape being a bit loose, never mind the fact that it moves exactly 1/16''

interesting isn’t it. Watched a video on it years ago. Also a chippys pencil is also interesting

Launching as a brexit tape. Old school round shape with union Jack and imperial measurements only.

I am working on a new design for a tape measure.
It will have slots cut out down the full length of tape.
As well as making it 40% lighter because of the reduction in weight it will also have nearly 50% longer "stand out" range before collapsing.
Are you taking the piss?

I’ve already got an old like one this with lots of nicks in it that slice your fingers to bits when it retracts

A few years back I got a brand new tape that was made by Satan himself. Took it to a quote and nearly sliced my fingers off! Stood there bleeding like a stuffed pig all over their kitchen floor. Got fussed to death over by lovely old couple putting plasters on my fingers and asking if I needed a cup of tea. :rayos:

A few years back I got a brand new tape that was made by Satan himself. Took it to a quote and nearly sliced my fingers off! Stood there bleeding like a stuffed pig all over their kitchen floor. Got fussed to death over by lovely old couple putting plasters on my fingers and asking if I needed a cup of tea. :rayos:
You'll do anything for a cuppa :rolleyes:

was that one of them pound shop things they where deadly