Vincey

Private Member
Or customers if they won’t pay
Definitely won’t fall off :numberone:
65675E84-D42B-415B-AB5E-3970A1C5ED09.jpeg
4367B5DA-EB6D-4E03-842D-064F462D2B38.png
16BC6633-289E-4015-B3D6-E38C4AF0EABB.png
B4EB75BC-A0F6-4BD7-8860-53C54C0DE702.png

Cordless stapler £25 on amazon. Best bit of kit I've bought for years. It never misses, has a little push bar on the bottom so you can see exactly where the staple will go in.

I use clouts but only thought bout some tape other day. Do you tape beed on then remove paper . This would be ideal for beading insation boards. Dont get on with staples.

It is the reveals that are skool hard that it bends nails that this would be great for....

Done a few jobs recently and o have had to use grip fill to stick them on

i'm all for new materials and tools but do any of you guys feel there is to much choice these days --- the poor plasterer is stressed out just from choosing materials to use :inocente:

Pink grip is quicker to set & a far better grip than skim also ready out of tube without mixing up!
Each to their own but I Dan it on coat the rest of the set first and go gentle up or across the bead on first pass and never had a problem and no need to buy no nails or get the silicone gun out the van

Each to their own but I Dan it on coat the rest of the set first and go gentle up or across the bead on first pass and never had a problem and no need to buy no nails or get the silicone gun out the van

That's no good when 1 coating!

I use hook on anyway so for boards no nothing required

If I can’t clout them i’ll Stick em with stiff gear at end of first gauge

I’d find gripfill a ball ache

What's it called Vince
:birras::chica:

Hi mate thread title was just kidding , the tape is for sticking tarps or sheeting to scaffolding poles and gutters or soffits to cover up if it pisses it down with rain , instead of using ties , sorry only just seen all the replies ,got it yesterday to have a try
1ABA6914-6055-4CC0-A89B-C25750C1F56B.jpeg

I had to resort to sticking some skim beads up with this the other day.
After the sonic boom shockwave from the staple gun actually made the stuck head of the patio door fall clean off the lintol.

:muyenojado:
20180605_120027.jpg