New stilts time!

Members online

No members online now.

Jim85

Hi

Iv had my mt 2.0 stilts for around 8 years they've done well. Iv bodged the straps, Iv bodged one of the heel bushes together with a long bolt, the height clips have no pins in them and the notches in the leg are all rounded off the handles on the leg clips are gone so hard to get off once they're on there's no tread on the feet.

I use them quite a lot. And today the spring on the foot decided to break in half so I think it's time for a new set!

Has anyone tried them dura stilts? Or any other suggestions?

I've had dura stilts nearly 20 years,apart from new straps they are in great condition.

its like anything jim costly but good tell ya what mate ive also got some of them tru stride stilts they are good I use em more than my others now

Iv got some of the s**t eBay ones in the garage... Apart from the foot staps and the leg straps. What's the difference between them and the dura stilts???

Been using MT 2.0 since they first came out in uk, replaced a few things over the years, but I'm always on them thinking is something gonna go again. Might go back to dura type and mod them with quick release binding straps and height adjusters. Gonna give this some thought. Never really liked the narrowness of 2.0 feet.

Iv decided that I'm going to keep my money and combine the top half of the mt ones with the feet and leg straps onto the s**t eBay ones in my garage!

eBay Dura skywalkers 2.2

Well it's a good job I'm creating my own stilts then.

I will post photos so you can all have a massive laugh and call me a prick very soon

Well it's a good job I'm creating my own stilts then.

I will post photos so you can all have a massive laugh and call me a prick very soon

That's funny. I'm seriously thinking about doing it too. Business opportunity maybe?