New Start

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
I've been asked by Danny to stand in as interim moderator for the tiling section. For those of you unaware, cassie is no longer with us.

There's exciting times ahead for the tiling section. We've got a new sponsor coming on board any day now, and we're introducing a few new ideas and trying out some different concepts in the way the section is run. If you've any suggestions please feel free to contact me. We're always on the lookout for new ideas. Keep checking back for further developments.

Has he gone on his hols?.
Or Is he off on a course?
Screenshot_2015-05-29-19-23-54-1.png
will he be back?.

Any Labrador photos allowed?
Like I say, we're open to all new ideas. We'll give it due consideration. We're aiming to be more inclusive , for everyone to feel part of the tiling family. If labrador pics go some way to achieving that then, yes, the pics will probably be allowed. We're putting together an open day sometime soon. Keep checking back for more details.

I have some tiles to remove and I think the plasterboard behind is fooked,water has been getting in behind the tiles for some time( poor cracked grout and poor silicone seal)... ...question?? Would I be better replacing the pb with moisture resistent pb or tilebacker board...will aquapanel suffice?........thanks in advance(y)
serious answers only please!.........

or else im off!!!!!!

I have some tiles to remove and I think the plasterboard behind is fooked,water has been getting in behind the tiles for some time( poor cracked grout and poor silicone seal)... ...question?? Would I be better replacing the pb with moisture resistent pb or tilebacker board...will aquapanel suffice?........thanks in advance(y)

or else im off!!!!!!
Any idiot can tile, just do what you want or post your tile emergency in the tile section emergency section. Cassie was like the 4th emergency service

or else im off!!!!!!
Would say either is sufficient would be more concerned with using a decent grout and well sealed fixtures.

Im not a tiler though but would have thought this was about right. Hope it helps

Sepp Blatter resigned in an honest kind of way and so has Cassie.

Let's rid this section of corruption from sponsors and maybe get some support from Europeans from, I don't know, maybe Jurek from the East (cheap to bribe) and maybe johniosaif , aka Capoley (doesn't need the money, BUPA) from the west.

Flynny can do the Niger ian vote, making sure everyone has their coaching badges and ting

Danny 'deli belly' Cutts can represent Asia and Wales

Ah now I see why he got a free trowel ,preventing him from going over to the dark side, sebb blatter has competition..

Status
Not open for further replies.