New start!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - Photofinish - love it..... and its original!

I can just imagine him coming in on Monday morning with a massive smile on his face..... "guess what I got up to over the weekend!"

Keep updated Fatarm! LOL

When i was started on the first day one of the cocky youngish spreads that i was working with thought it would be big and clever to try and take the piss by throwing my bait bag in the skip , oh how he laughed right up to the point where i head butted him then punched him in the face until it became like a swollen mushy tomato, then i got a stanley knife and held it to his throat and told him that if he ever ****** with me again that i would hunt him and his family down and rape the women and burn the men in there beds like the dogs they are and he would never be seen again .:RpS_mad:.....Do you think this was an over reaction ?. P.S he never spoke to me after that :RpS_confused:.

i think you went a step too far mate to be honest, but i like the sound of the hunting the women down :RpS_thumbsup:

Dont think this young lad will be in monday as will be ******* all weekend!!best mate an girlfriend thinking he would never ask!!!lol as for instructer he will thank him!!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.