New spread.

Ianb5323

Hi chap's I'm actually a Brickie by trade but have been plastering on and off for 30 odd years. Consider myself fairly proficient and just treated myself to one of them Refina s*p*r*lex trowels...what a tool! my walls have gone from a flat matt to a proper shine.I know decorators aren't too keen but it's just so therapeutic.

37323928_10160489971225063_5676769003675058176_n.jpg

Hi chap's I'm actually a Brickie by trade but have been plastering on and off for 30 odd years. Consider myself fairly proficient and just treated myself to one of them Refina s*p*r*lex trowels...what a tool! my walls have gone from a flat matt to a proper shine.I know decorators aren't too keen but it's just so therapeutic.

just treated myself to one of them Refina s*p*r*lex trowels...what a tool! my walls have gone from a flat matt to a proper shine.I know decorators aren't too keen but it's just so therapeutic.

You're missing a trick.

If you coat the supaflex with bluegrit, first, it will key the plaster as you trowel, so the decorator's Easifill will have something to grip to, when he sees what a god-awful job you did of polishing the wall (y)

unimpressed steve carell GIF