New Spray Gun from PFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How wud I use this blone like I have a swing so is it pointless coz it looks like suited to the 3phase but maybe with the slow rotor on

So like a material shut off and air in one ?

Material, air and remote control all in one. You can do away with the remote control. Work perfect with a swing for texturing. Turn the lever and your air -material & machine will come on at once. Old system is turn air on followed by release material on the swing gun and finally switch machine on with remote control.
Spraying adhesive onto insulation was good aswell

Ive got a brand new texture gun sitting at home that was delivered this week. Is this now supercede for not alot more money?

So one gun for everything? Does it come as a complete case full setup? The guys at Pft do seem to be looking forward fair play. Wouldn't fancy getting acrylic gloves all over it though but then again the swing gun's a chore to clean.

So one gun for everything? The jetset can do everything. Does it come as a complete case full setup? Only as a jetset according the website The guys at Pft do seem to be looking forward fair play. Wouldn't fancy getting acrylic gloves all over it though but then again the swing gun's a chore to clean.
Take it in the bath with you.

Not sure at the moment. The Jetset case in the video is for a glue gun, adhesive and decorative plasters i.e. acrylic and normal plasters & renders. Like it shows at the video. The gun is available as a separate unit according to the website but they show the wrong gun for adhesive and decorative plasters. I will investigate. I think you will need the new electronic pressure switch to accompany it.

Material, air and remote control all in one. You can do away with the remote control. Work perfect with a swing for texturing. Turn the lever and your air -material & machine will come on at once. Old system is turn air on followed by release material on the swing gun and finally switch machine on with remote control.
Spraying adhesive onto insulation was good aswell

texturing with what material? mono-tyro or bucket textuture.

it seems the swing gun is good enough for the above but this gun looks like the ideal weapon for when using the 3 phase with a d-3.4 roughcasting / tyrolean with mono

texturing with what material? mono-tyro or bucket textuture.

it seems the swing gun is good enough for the above but this gun looks like the ideal weapon for when using the 3 phase with a d-3.4 roughcasting / tyrolean with mono

Texturing with anything. could be roughcasting or bucketcoats. The principal is the same although i would spray into a bucket until the output was consistent if i was roughcasting with mono.
TBH i see the benefits in applying adhesive coats that you can bed mesh directly into without flattening down with a trowel & also spraying bucket coats. The fact the gun performs all steps with one push of the lever whether starting or finishing makes for an easier application which means less skilled people can be promoted to spraying without having to remember the sequence of shutting down which can be critical especially if you're padawan gets nervous under pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.