New speedskims

Hi mate, the ST is PVC only blade designed to flatten and rule off.
The SF is composite design PVC, with 55mm x 0.3mm stainless steel tip for fine finishing and polishing.
The ST reduces surface moisture which allows you to complete the initial stages of the work much quicker.
The SF then gives a smooth seamless finish.
Used as a System you can increase your out output; but most importantly reduce the unnecessary strain on your body ;-)
What size ST and SF would you recommend?........900 and 600 maybe

ok so today I went out and bought a 900 and 600 ST, also a 600 SF, now here comes the confusing part...... I picked up an OX book (version 16) and in there, there is also a range of PF speedskims too.???? wtf! these are apparently a finishing tool but they have a plastic blade (which is the opposite of the ST and SF speedskims). Anyone have any experience or knowledge of these?

ok so today I went out and bought a 900 and 600 ST, also a 600 SF, now here comes the confusing part...... I picked up an OX book (version 16) and in there, there is also a range of PF speedskims too.???? wtf! these are apparently a finishing tool but they have a plastic blade (which is the opposite of the ST and SF speedskims). Anyone have any experience or knowledge of these?
No never heard of it . Bit of advice s are not the Savior of plastering. Don’t be fooled . They are only good for large flat areas ideally ceilings . As soon as you start working around cables and boxes they are a nightmare. Especially when they drag a dry bit of skim through the wall . Then you have to get your trowel out to fill it in again. Then because you’ve got your trowel out you find yourself flattening the whole wall out again . Defeating the object . I only use mine now on big ceilings

I got sent a PF blade before they came out, are they even out yet? It's black plastic but very flexible. I couldn't use the thing, ended up chopping it up and making little "fingers" for awkward areas. Still got the majority of it in garage