jeanclaudevangyproc

Just like to thank Scott for my new speedskims that arrived today [emoji106]
cbc35d340aa5e58b1219bd986931b4ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like to thank Scott for my new speedskims that arrived today [emoji106]
cbc35d340aa5e58b1219bd986931b4ca.jpg

Thanks mate, you're very welcome! :)
Sorry it took so long to get the prizes out, wanted to get the All New SF off the ground and it took longer than expected.
The 0.3mm stainless steel tip has 4mm diameter radius ends.
The spring steel used is 'safe edge', but also buffed after assembly, meaning the All New SF is good to go straight out of the box!
Lots coming up in terms of associated products soon - so next years prizes should be quite exciting...
Hope you enjoy using the product - should save your elbow, and give you more time to use that Speedskim mug! ;-)

Thanks mate, you're very welcome! :)
Sorry it took so long to get the prizes out, wanted to get the All New SF off the ground and it took longer than expected.
The 0.3mm stainless steel tip has 4mm diameter radius ends.
The spring steel used is 'safe edge', but also buffed after assembly, meaning the All New SF is good to go straight out of the box!
Lots coming up in terms of associated products soon - so next years prizes should be quite exciting...
Hope you enjoy using the product - should save your elbow, and give you more time to use that Speedskim mug! ;-)
Looking forward to using it [emoji106] still using my blue blades everyday near enough think they may get demoted now though [emoji23] thanks again Scott top man

Cheers mate :)
A note to others who aren't familiar with the Speedskim product; use the ST and SF ranges as a System and you'll be home before you know it! ££ ;-) :)

Cheers mate :)
A note to others who aren't familiar with the Speedskim product; use the ST and SF ranges as a System and you'll be home before you know it! ££ ;-) :)
What's the difference between the st and the sf?

What's the difference between the st and the sf?

Hi mate, the ST is PVC only blade designed to flatten and rule off.
The SF is composite design PVC, with 55mm x 0.3mm stainless steel tip for fine finishing and polishing.
The ST reduces surface moisture which allows you to complete the initial stages of the work much quicker.
The SF then gives a smooth seamless finish.
Used as a System you can increase your out output; but most importantly reduce the unnecessary strain on your body ;-)

I'm still on the first Speedskims Scott and they're still going strong. Right back from the very beginning!
I've cut a 1.2m into an 800 and 400 which I find are good sizes. Great tool! Will get round to trying the new ones soon (y) All the best

Haha - Good to hear they're still going strong :) The older versions weren't as refined as we wanted but we had to start somewhere ;-)
The New Generation Speedskim's have double button quick release end caps and the blades have co-ex rubber seals to stop silt ingress, keeping blades nice and straight.
As a note among other stuff we are launching 450mm and 900mm size ranges spring 2017! :)

Haha - Good to hear they're still going strong :) The older versions weren't as refined as we wanted but we had to start somewhere ;-)
The New Generation Speedskim's have double button quick release end caps and the blades have co-ex rubber seals to stop silt ingress, keeping blades nice and straight.
As a note among other stuff we are launching 450mm and 900mm size ranges spring 2017! :)
Have you thought of making some type of bag for them like a bag spirit levels etc come in Scott? Just keeps them all together and safe in transit also easier to take them in and out of jobs

Yeah, absolutely we have designed something quite nifty that will keep your Speedskim's tidy and safe.
Looks really cool too, so should be nice addition to your plastering kit.
Keep you posted on this, hopefully available spring 2017 too! ;-)

Keep mine on a shelf up high with the plastic covers on, haven't damaged them yet :)

Attachments

• 20161118_220132.jpg
    20161118_220132.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 593
These sf's do look nice though. Will probably give in and buy one or 2 before long. Love my sf's but still not 100% sure how to use it them properly yet.