New site foreman required

Members online

images
xxxxx

He said he had the relevant skills and motivation...

So far I've only seen 5 confirmed kills - 2 pigeons, 2 squirrels, 1 mole and a field mouse. He has the audacity to nick all my rubber backed screwdrivers and has a chew, not to mention sleeping on the job in my bed...

View media item 254

But does he keep you safe from terrorists?

Looks a bit like my dog
View attachment 28022

That's what happens when you let women choose degs.

This is Pin Head. Keeping me safe from terrorists for 18 years now. Sometimes known as the best behaved deg in Donegal. She's looked like that since she was 12. As far as I can tell, she's immortal because she's not getting any older. Her mum's still going at 22. Only bitten me twice.

IMG_1908.JPG

Last edited:
No squeakies in the bed? Need lots of squeakies, (and flower pots I've discovered)

That's what happens when you let women choose degs.

This is Pin Head. Keeping me safe from terrorists for 18 years now. Sometimes known as the best behaved deg in Donegal. She's looked like that since she was 12. As far as I can tell, she's immortal because she's not getting any older. Her mum's still going at 22. Only bitten me twice.

View attachment 28023

No squeakies in the bed? Need lots of squeakies, (and flower pots I've discovered)

No squeakies because that's G**.
Dog bed because lying on my bed is G**.
No using a lead, even to go to the supermarket because that's G**.
Even bones from the pet shop is G**.
Proper marrowbone from the butcher a couple of times a week. That's proper.
IMG_1919.JPG

Is the job still open , great at opening bags of plaster to check for sandwiches