New Sections....

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,

I have added a couple of new sections...

The first one is the General Trade discussions, this is for discussing things like tiling and carpentry that sort of stuff... Plasterers have to be multi skilled these days to survive i teh cut throat building game so this section should soon help you out a bit.... If it stays quiet I will remove it.

The other section is the Review section.
This is basically to solve the advertising issues we have had in the past and also benefit the members who are active in teh forum.

Myself and a few others where getting annoyed with product samples going to members that firstly would not give the proper review that a product is needed and also the forum directly is not recieving the credit.

So from now on all sample products will come via myself and I will give them out accordingly depending on how it can help. So for arguements sake a product that will help stone effect rendering will go to Paul Clamp (warrior) as he has experience and uses stone effect render. I will also do my best to get half a dozen samples so we can get a good cross section review :)

This will then sort out blatant advertising and all though the forum is not directly gaining any cash from it it will help the members and give incentive to you guys

I hope you all see the angle I am coming from and I think its easier for a company to give away stock than to pay.

If we get 6 items I will hold one product back and raffle it off so that it covers teh postage of the freebies I send out :)

Thats all folks

Also I have secured a deal with a supplier already for the first lot of freebies :) waiting for them to arrive :)

I am what you call a plastathelite and do all disciplines of plastering, i have a lot to say on most things so i say i should be first on the list for reviewing any products :)

If i remember correctly and dont quote me on it when i watched the vid render posted im sure at the the end somethin popped up like bricky.com and if im right im sure its the same guy who invented the bricky mate and was very successful so is this the same guy who has made these floats? (cant be arsed doing the search) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.