New Ritmo Video ( don't watch if you are G**)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering why is there a quick close up of the prressure gauge on alot of machine plaster vids?

its down to the pump development, single phase is obviously more popular and accessable if the pumps can produce the same outputs from single phase motors then 3 phase will be needed less. its better to have it there when you need it at the moment.
Pressure guage thing i was just copying every other video i ever saw. The less bar it shows while pumping is usually an indicator of how well it moves the material along the hose and how much strain is on the motor. It also lets you know if the pump is ficked

it's like a happyometer. you dont want a sulking miserable unhappy discontented suicidal machine.....look how happy my machine is pumping this nectar :)

when that gauge hit 90 it was as if all time slowed down and we entered another dimension of panic but at the same time a sense of calm. A bit like falling off a cliff in a car stareing certain death in the face but kind of taking in the scenery.....then boooom........splat splat splat splat

dunno been back and for there with the weather and not starting till late. Its a fiddly one with all the bands

As a finish is a bit more a matter of opinion and prob will start you off on the quest to find the ultimate one coat floatable render

Wigan, The product is marmorit UP210 (we sell it) it is a sand cement lime base coat. It goes of very hard and can be floated up, It is not the easiest stuff to float up and i would suggest this time of year to lay a panel on as flat as you can, the following day break the surface with an i section and spray water on it. Sponge it up with a rough sponge to bring the fat back up and leave it dry for an hour, Then finish it with a fine sponge. That is one option

The other option is
Lay it on and rule it as flat as you can with a trapezium edge, leave it firm up and spat it at 90 degress to leave a flat surface like you would with mp 75. Then smooth back over it with the spat or a pool trowel to leave a flat closed surface with no trowel marks, then when it is ready give it a sponge with a tight orange sponge. You will get a good stucco finish

option 3
Buy weber OCR sand cement render and in one coat lay it on and float it as normal. Its a one coat render designed to finish in one and its cheap

goody said:
As a finish is a bit more a matter of opinion and prob will start you off on the quest to find the ultimate one coat floatable render
Weber ocr is designed for this purpose,we have ajob in Dunvant darran that has been painted

sprayit said:
Wigan, The product is marmorit UP210 (we sell it) it is a sand cement lime base coat. It goes of very hard and can be floated up, It is not the easiest stuff to float up and i would suggest this time of year to lay a panel on as flat as you can, the following day break the surface with an i section and spray water on it. Sponge it up with a rough sponge to bring the fat back up and leave it dry for an hour, Then finish it with a fine sponge. That is one option

The other option is
Lay it on and rule it as flat as you can with a trapezium edge, leave it firm up and spat it at 90 degress to leave a flat surface like you would with mp 75. Then smooth back over it with the spat or a pool trowel to leave a flat closed surface with no trowel marks, then when it is ready give it a sponge with a tight orange sponge. You will get a good stucco finish

option 3
Buy weber OCR sand cement render and in one coat lay it on and float it as normal. Its a one coat render designed to finish in one and its cheap
ocr sounds like what i want.. basicaly the same as sand an cement but ready to go out the bag. what would be the cost to do a 60m2 cheers

have you seen my belly?? i cant mix that anymore

On saying that i got a job today in Llandridnod wells about 2000 mts of render and set and if i had good plasterers i would sub it out with traditional materials. Not till next august but i dont know if i fancy it TBH. Its a pain in the arse buying all pre bagged and then you cant get anyone to do it that is any good, and august will be a busy time by previous years standards

sprayit said:
have you seen my belly?? i cant mix that anymore

On saying that i got a job today in Llandridnod wells about 2000 mts of render and set and if i had good plasterers i would sub it out with traditional materials. Not till next august but i dont know if i fancy it TBH. Its a pain in the arse buying all pre bagged and then you cant get anyone to do it that is any good, and august will be a busy time by previous years standards
well if your to bizy nxt august giz a shout. We can do that. Plus i havnt been to Llandridnod b4 ;D

to be honest yeah mate. we may be doing that essex job starting the 18th but nobody has got back to us yet so we in the dark with that and nothing to do at the mo

wiganlad said:
to be honest yeah mate. we may be doing that essex job starting the 18th but nobody has got back to us yet so we in the dark with that and nothing to do at the mo
was looking mate. off to holland nxt week just got the fone call ;D ;D ;D thats me happy that is. ive never been to holland ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.