new project!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys.. me n my dad have bought a house at auction this week to comence our joint venture at development. the house in question is a 2bed terraced house with a nice big hole in the kithchen/swimming pool flat roof, its all riddled with damp so the loats just to rip out n start fresh hopfuly saving the electrics.

just hoping for tips from those of you who have done this before so i can hopfully make a sucsess out of it..

also would you advice..should i replace the flat roof or put a on a pitched roof on kitchen, will this improve value or saleability and can i do this myself or are thre regs? im hoping to do it myself..

will it be benifical to gaurentee my damp course or will nobody give a **** if its sound..

any advice apprecated,, tar

well if you have any questions about the swimming pool, this is my area ,and i would be only to willing to advise you mate, welcome to the forum by the way !

hi guys.. me n my dad have bought a house at auction this week to comence our joint venture at development. the house in question is a 2bed terraced house with a nice big hole in the kithchen/swimming pool flat roof, its all riddled with damp so the loats just to rip out n start fresh hopfuly saving the electrics.

just hoping for tips from those of you who have done this before so i can hopfully make a sucsess out of it..

also would you advice..should i replace the flat roof or put a on a pitched roof on kitchen, will this improve value or saleability and can i do this myself or are thre regs? im hoping to do it myself..

will it be benifical to gaurentee my damp course or will nobody give a **** if its sound..

any advice apprecated,, tar
Which auction savills?

Replacing with pitched roof depends on wether you have room above to get a descent pitch many roofing firms will not guarentee a pitch below 30deg (that i know of anyway). you could replace with felt or grp. as for your damp course it depend on how dry the property is when the surveyor inspects it. If it has a damp prob no doubt u will be sorting it out just make sure any works have had time to dry thougholy before u put it on the market.

Just noticed your a stanley lad ya alreet ya divint nar a john smart or craig fitch by any chance d ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.