New Plastering Video

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks near enough mate, I like my work to be spot on though! Only playing, looks like the work of an artisan, well done.

I think it looks **** to be honest..........................

. Or mabye I'm just bitter and jelous :RpS_crying: looks mustard mate:RpS_thumbup: nice one.

Last edited:
that looks champion marra............:RpS_thumbup: bloody aussies................:RpS_biggrin:

Wow that is fantastic M8 !! very clever feller ! and the best film i have seen on here :) please keep them coming

NOw can I ask the question......

HOw long did it take to do and does it pay well :D

I know everybody is itching to ask :)

I work for a company that restores heritage buildings, and have not done many jobs on my own, so it's hard to put prices on things!

The Letterbox was a side project at home over 2012 and it took about 6 weeks full time all up, working a bit here and a bit there. The materials cost less than $2000AU.

If someone was to point at my letterbox and say "I want one, how much?" I would probably ask for 20K, which would be paying me 50% more than what i am earning at work,

because the work is more skilled.

But i have heard that Australia, and Melbourne in particular pays really well for plastering? Thats what my friends from the UK say.

Status
Not open for further replies.