New on the forum (One Sure Insurance)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johneva

Hi all

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is John and I am a Digital Marketing Analyst at One Sure Insurance, we have just recently started advertising on the forum, as I am sure you have probably noticed already.

If you require any help regarding insurance questions then your welcome to PM me and I will do my best for you.

I do small amount of DIY round the house so am sure I will be asking some questions soon enough.

can you find the ******* that smashed my qaurterlight and nicked my sat nav, cos the police are no use , even with cctv !
oh welcome

Paul it was me. Im not gonna lie.

John my insurance is up for renewal next month so will give you a call

Hi all

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is John and I am a Digital Marketing Analyst at One Sure Insurance, we have just recently started advertising on the forum, as I am sure you have probably noticed already.

If you require any help regarding insurance questions then your welcome to PM me and I will do my best for you.

I do small amount of DIY round the house so am sure I will be asking some questions soon enough.

How much of insurance companies' vast profits would you say comes from auto-renewals of policies because of customer inertia?

welcome along mate
would you like to sponsor our dreamteam league? Arti go get him and bring home the goodies!!!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

How much of insurance companies' vast profits would you say comes from auto-renewals of policies because of customer inertia?

I would say quite a lot to be totally honest, though personally I would always recommend having a ring around at renewal time and see if that price can be matched which in most cases it can be.

Welcum, my Mrs car insurance is up in 2 weeks and her bike insurance in 3 weeks, gis a quote.

Sure anybody wanting a quote please ring the number in the the banner advert, our best prices are only available over the phone and if the number advertised in the forum is used that is tracked and linked to this forum advertising, so we know you came from here. Its important we know your from here so we can justify the advertising spend.

Cheapest Insurance Guaranteed
or we will give you a full refund*

=

Take out an insurance policy with One-Sure Insurance and if you find a cheaper Insurance quotation within 48 hours, subject to written proof being received that the Insurance quotation is on a like for like basis, we will cancel the Insurance policy and issue you with a full refund.

:RpS_crying:
Enough get out clauses regarding the first statement to drive a bus through.
Just had a conversation with them on the phone , i was quoted £227 pounds for the van ,which is very competitive but not the cheapest.

welcome along mate
would you like to sponsor our dreamteam league? Arti go get him and bring home the goodies!!!!

a years free insurance could be a canny prize like................:RpS_wink:

Cheapest Insurance Guaranteed
or we will give you a full refund*

=

Take out an insurance policy with One-Sure Insurance and if you find a cheaper Insurance quotation within 48 hours, subject to written proof being received that the Insurance quotation is on a like for like basis, we will cancel the Insurance policy and issue you with a full refund.

:RpS_crying:
Enough get out clauses regarding the first statement to drive a bus through.
Just had a conversation with them on the phone , i was quoted £227 pounds for the van ,which is very competitive but not the cheapest.

We are hardly going to offer cheapest price guaranteed or we will give you a refund, without getting written proof and on a like for like basis, it's a pretty standard statement used by all.

If we did not have them clauses in place anybody could ring up and say whatever price they like.

As for not being the cheapest very sorry we were unable to beat your best price and hope we can help in the future.

We are hardly going to offer cheapest price guaranteed or we will give you a refund, without getting written proof and on a like for like basis, it's a pretty standard statement used by all.

If we did not have them clauses in place anybody could ring up and say whatever price they like.

As for not being the cheapest very sorry we were unable to beat your best price and hope we can help in the future.

It was the 48hr thing that really caught my eye and i do fully appreciate what you're saying . Most of us on here are self employed and therefore understand the principles you allude to.

It has occured to me that it would be possible to take out my insurance with you and at the same time retain the written quotation from the cheaper company , sit on it for 10 months and then claim my insurance claim back off you. :RpS_laugh:

The other thing thats slightly odd, when you are speaking to the operative on the phone ,they insist that you tell them your cheapest quote and they wont accept nil. Then surprise ,surprise they beat the figure that you have told them, just.
Like i said above ,most of us on here are self employed and operate in a market economy and we certainly dont get the advantage of knowing the rate we are pricing against . So to those reading this thread when they ask you, be prepared to lie .

Just like we do when we want a lower price from the BM's:

"Travis said they can supply for £20 each" :RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.