New Oldie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotnDabBab

How do all. I'm a newbie on here so just thought I'd say Hi:rolleyes) Im based in Bradford , Yorkshire and have been plastering since long before I left school. Its in the family so I was Mixing with the tin bath and rake long before I did my O levels. And here I am over 20 years later still at it:RpS_sneaky::RpS_sneaky::RpS_sneaky: :RpS_crying::RpS_crying::RpS_crying::rolleyes):rolleyes) As they say your never too old to learn a few new tricks and in the plastering game it's never truer. Looking forward to picking a few up and maybe putting a few other folks way :RpS_thumbsup: Cheers

Danny :RpS_thumbup:

How do all. I'm a newbie on here so just thought I'd say Hi:rolleyes) Im based in Bradford , Yorkshire and have been plastering since long before I left school. Its in the family so I was Mixing with the tin bath and rake long before I did my O levels. And here I am over 20 years later still at it:RpS_sneaky::RpS_sneaky::RpS_sneaky: :RpS_crying::RpS_crying::RpS_crying::rolleyes):rolleyes) As they say your never too old to learn a few new tricks and in the plastering game it's never truer. Looking forward to picking a few up and maybe putting a few other folks way :RpS_thumbsup: Cheers

Danny :RpS_thumbup:

hey up lad, where in bradford?

Thanks for the welcome all. And I'm in Cottingley near Bingley owls. Originally from Shipley though. Are u Bradford too fella ????

Status
Not open for further replies.