New Mod Announcement....

Status
Not open for further replies.
so thats the machine section being ousted, churchy and flynny are gonna make sure of that :RpS_laugh:

i think spunky should be a mod :RpS_sneaky:

Well it comes with great sadness and a tear in my eye that i have to leave the members part of the forum and move on to higher and greater things, unfortunetly i have been tapped up by danny and the promise of a delete button and a free trowhalk was too hard to resist. I have been approached by a number of forums in the past to be a mod ie Lord and Downing forum, race relations forum, CSCS forum and the waste licence forum but there was only one moderaters job ive had my eye on for a long time............. but UK spreads never asked. I was awoken at 3 am this morning by church in floods of tears and congratulating me on this great news which he personally had been fighting for for a very long time, the phone has'nt stopped all day with well wishers and one thing that did bring a tear to my eye was the lovely bunch of flowers i recieved of simple and monkey. As a moderator i will try my best to be the best moderator i can like i have done throughout my life, A lot of you know me from my early days on plastering forums when i was a poster on ebuild and will know i am very fair and always listen to both sides of a story before i make a decision. Yeeeeeeeeeh right your all banned...............sorry just a little power trip, so on that note i hope you will all welcome me with open arms. xxxxxxx

PS danny when do i get all my powers?

congrats flynnman havent spoke 2 u much but u sound like a nice bloke ( brown nosin ) :RpS_thumbup: spunky me a mod u must be jokin im not ov the upper class my spelling is crap :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.