new mixer

taylor

I'm definitely getting a new mixer this year,my refina mixer is the b######s but it's 8 years old now and starting to make a few weird noises. My boss got the new 1800 w version but in my opinion it's crap! It struggles. I've been eyeing up the new bosch mixer I'm a big fan of the single spews mixers. Any opinions would be appreciated

:eek:

Had my refina mega mixer about 13 years and still as strong as the 1st day..had a couple of new triggers like but wudnt buy any other mixer

I've got one of those orange belle mixers and its crap, Refina mega mixers are brilliant I should have paid the extra money for one.

The motors on the new refinas/eibenstock don't seem to have nearly the same power as the older ones. Have they cheapened them?

I have had a belle 1600e for 6 years and it's never failed to mix anything and was well under half the cost and weight of a mega mixer....
Yeah I'm on my second belle mixer as I thought the first was decent. Got problems with the speed on this one though, even on the highest speed setting its gone really slow.

I h
Yeah I'm on my second belle mixer as I thought the first was decent. Got problems with the speed on this one though, even on the highest speed setting its gone really slow.
I had to change the sped controller on mine only cost pence......

I've had a new switch on mine but apart from that it's never let me down,I'm gonna check out the updated version of mine,isn't eibenstock made by same company

The motors on the new refinas/eibenstock don't seem to have nearly the same power as the older ones. Have they cheapened them?

Got to say I thought the same.

Mine is an older one on a 110v and still sounds tight and 'electronicky', then I also got an alfa on 240v and a friend got the new refina one this year and they both sound a lot more clicky and less well engineered.

Had my refina mega mixer about 13 years and still as strong as the 1st day..had a couple of new triggers like but wudnt buy any other mixer

Bought mine in 1998 kitchy and it's still going, they also did a 24v cordless which I bought but still in garage as it never really had the power to mix up even with 2 batteries.

Any1 got the twin padfle refina (eibenstock) looks a beast its £480? We've got 2 mega mixers paid £360 each but looking at them twin paddle 1s I want 1

Any1 got the twin padfle refina (eibenstock) looks a beast its £480? We've got 2 mega mixers paid £360 each but looking at them twin paddle 1s I want 1

never seen on in action... not much chatter on here about them... says it all?

We have sold a few mate, the reviews haven't been that good to be honest. They guys much prefer the 1800w. I wouldn't bother :tanguero:

the bosch grw 11 e is a great drill i have one since 98 ,5 sets of brushes and 3 new paddles and its still going strong great drill ,its used for mixing skim and floating coat in the plastic dustbins with no bother ,it gets my thumbs up (y)(y)(y)