New mixer.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Is this fabulous thing available left handed ?? Is it a standard length, as I am quite tall. The rush to the head after being bent double like that might put me off. Nice post. Good share.

Yes anyone want to buy one pm for more details.

Xmas offers now available:

Standard Nelfina Stick Scam 36" only £29.99
Super Nelfina Stick Scam 48" only £49.99
Mega Jumbo Extreme Nelfina Stick Scam 72" £89.99

Easily knock up 1-2 bags of hardwall in seconds. :cool:

Don't delay order one today.

No P+P just pick it up yourself you lazy cnuts. (y)

Dear sirs

I am writing in response to your advert for the Nelfina Stickscam, as advertised on The Plasterers Forum.

This looks like the ideal addition to my plastering arsenal, however, as a novice, I'm concerned if Id be able to handle 36" of wood(The standard model).
Could you also please let me know the diameter of the shaft, to make sure I can grip it comfortably with regards to repeated use?

Thank you for your time and please advise if I could cope with the aforementioned? If not, could you please suggest a suitable length for a novice?

I eagerly anticipate your reply

Yours faithfully

Chrispy

Dear sirs

I am writing in response to your advert for the Nelfina Stickscam, as advertised on The Plasterers Forum.

This looks like the ideal addition to my plastering arsenal, however, as a novice, I'm concerned if Id be able to handle 36" of wood(The standard model).
Could you also please let me know the diameter of the shaft, to make sure I can grip it comfortably with regards to repeated use?

Thank you for your time and please advise if I could cope with the aforementioned? If not, could you please suggest a suitable length for a novice?

I eagerly anticipate your reply

Yours faithfully

Chrispy

@Olican is in charge of training, so if you contact him directly he'll show you the finer points of stick handling, and if you do well he'll take you through some advanced techniques like the 'rusty trombone'. Don't worry, he'll break you in gently.

No need for packaging with this product :)

Sorry i forgot the manual, here it is (y)

Don't rush to buy it.

There's a mk 2 coming.....

Basically same model, but on the image in the ad, the arrows are going the other way. (Must be catering for the Europeans and lefties).

Do you know the really weird thing is backing coats imo are actually better mixed up with a stick than a paddle IMO.

To easy to over mix and thin them down with a paddle.

Do you know the really weird thing is backing coats imo are actually better mixed up with a stick than a paddle IMO.

To easy to over mix and thin them down with a paddle.
Sorry! Gotta pull you up on that one @zombie,.........."better mixed up with a stick", should obviously have been "better mixed up by someone else with a stick"......;)..... I still get cold sweats if I see an offcut of batten anywhere near my buckets........no siree, no more batten for dis boy ...

Sorry! Gotta pull you up on that one @zombie,.........."better mixed up with a stick", should obviously have been "better mixed up by someone else with a stick"......;)..... I still get cold sweats if I see an offcut of batten anywhere near my buckets........no siree, no more batten for dis boy ...

Liked