Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambretta-Tom

Had a quick search bud brings up old threads with out of date links
so hear goes again

After a new 240v mixer looking to spend around £100 any sugestions

cheers

Tom

look in the toolstation magazine and their own brand mixer (i think its called power plus, its yellow).
ive had one of those for 2 years and its brilliant, u will need a diiferent paddle for it coz the one it comes with is shite. £95

collomix do a 750w for about that new but i would recommend refina megamixer prob get one second hand fort 100 quid

the toolstation mixer is 1600 watt cant get better for the money, its had 2yrs hard use and come with a 3yr warrenty

They'll hang you by your nuts if there's any sort of accident and they find you've been using 240v !!

naz said:
the toolstation mixer is 1600 watt cant get better for the money, its had 2yrs hard use and come with a 3yr warrenty
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Power+Tools/Power+Plus+X+Tools/POWX085+Dual+Geared+Mixer+230V/d40/sd3020/p39156
sorry turning into the site jobsworth ....err..........heres a link.............cracking drill for under a 100 quid!
some drills cost nearly 100 to service once a year so even if it does last one year it's done well

Looks spot on

How many people use 240v then obviously not on site but for domestic work or do people prefer to go 110v full stop.
currently using 240 but as I am changing ?

cheers

Tom

only 110v on site but on some you get away with 240, have you thought of going cordless mate?
http://www.refina.co.uk/pdf_08/p11.pdf
if youre mixing skimming only they look ideal plus the hassle of no leads etc ...........there a plasterers bathroom job dream !

Not sure on that like looks the part but not sure on the batt idea would need a go of one first.
Always used 240 myself used to do house bashing but the lad i worked with had a 110 so never a problem.
choices choices :-\

cheers

Tom

seriously if it lasts three mixes were in!...............i'm thinking of buying one for domestic use :-[

try kms distributions or kms direct they sell a 1600w drill with paddle 75 quid they are in the stilts section on their site

i use 110 both domestic and site........apart from carrying the tranny it makes sence...never had a prob with the refina...never serviced it either tho....

i use my 110 mixer mostly..but i have a makita 18v lith kit..and i use the combi drill and a wisk for small jobs works a treat..

got a tranny from screwcocks direct...think it was about 40 quid...never a problem with it...so far anyway had it for 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.