Members online

Petethom

Hi, builder her in the highlands of Scotland. I have a few wet dash roughcasting jobs ahead and need a new splatter box or comb for my old box. Really struggling to find anything suitable. Previous boxes were German( wooden handle ) and, I think but not sure, an Austrian made one with the metal forearm support. I can’t see anything online other than the faithful flicker box which just doesn’t have the strength in the teeth or correct spacing between them for a 6mm chip and there’s a plastic box which looks even less useful. Anyone know of a supplier anywhere?

Cheers Pete

Hi, builder her in the highlands of Scotland. I have a few wet dash roughcasting jobs ahead and need a new splatter box or comb for my old box. Really struggling to find anything suitable. Previous boxes were German( wooden handle ) and, I think but not sure, an Austrian made one with the metal forearm support. I can’t see anything online other than the faithful flicker box which just doesn’t have the strength in the teeth or correct spacing between them for a 6mm chip and there’s a plastic box which looks even less useful. Anyone know of a supplier anywhere?

Cheers Pete
No

Cheers Pete
@stuart23