Members online

We need you to gain access to Mikes office.

They’ll be important documents in there somewhere. We need them retrieved, photocopied and the originals put back.

The documents in question will contain information about the shite they recycle into finish bags.

Hi everyone new to this site I’ve work for British Gypsum for 30 years and it’ intresting to read what you say about our products so take it easy with me I’m just a loader

Welcome Charlie,

Can you explain why your products have got progressively worse over the last 10 years?

Multi & board - horrendous!
Plasterboards - now not fit for purpose!
Unifinish mark1 & 2 - not fit forpurpose!
Pure - basically a product not needed!
Magnetic - price point horrendous!

Bonding 60 - However a very good product!

Theres more but will you settle in 1st!

Thank you

Zombie

We need you to gain access to Mikes office.

They’ll be important documents in there somewhere. We need them retrieved, photocopied and the originals put back.

The documents in question will contain information about the shite they recycle into finish bags.
f**k**g Mike!! He’s been a thorn in our conspiracy for too long dammit!!!

Welcome Charlie,

Can you explain why your products have got progressively worse over the last 10 years?

Multi & board - horrendous!
Plasterboards - now not fit for purpose!
Unifinish mark1 & 2 - not fit forpurpose!
Pure - basically a product not needed!
Magnetic - price point horrendous!

Bonding 60 - However a very good product!

Theres more but will you settle in 1st!

Thank you

Zombie
He loads stuff! Give the guy a break and go have a vodka yer fluffed up teddy bear yer

Hi everyone new to this site I’ve work for British Gypsum for 30 years and it’ intresting to read what you say about our products so take it easy with me I’m just a loader
Hi Charlie,
i would like to know if your multi or board finish would hold well onto an adhesive tape used to fix beads.
The tape has holes in it allowing the plaster to key onto substrate.
Ask your tech guys and let me know, thanks.

The new gyproc aqua bead is interesting.
a bead for drywall with a built in adhesive, claims to be 37.5% faster than traditional bead fixing methods hmmmm.

B0B45831-974E-41D9-AE15-27B045469713.gif