Crap71

Hi just want to introduce myself .Im a Londoner who is having change of career at 47 .Always wanted to be a plasterer but fell into different things when I left school . Now
I’m doing a course and hoping to go on and do my city and guilds . Have managed to get some weekend work as it won’t pay the bills at the moment so am keeping current day job .

Hi just want to introduce myself .Im a Londoner who is having change of career at 47 .Always wanted to be a plasterer but fell into different things when I left school . Now
I’m doing a course and hoping to go on and do my city and guilds . Have managed to get some weekend work as it won’t pay the bills at the moment so am keeping current day job .
Welcome. What’s your current job?

Im guna jump off the nearest bridge if I read another middle age bloke decide it's a good idea to get into plastering!

I wanted to be a professional footballer at 16 but hey s**t happens!

Don’t do it is my advice. 1 it’s a young mans game and 2 a 27 year old will have more experience and wipe the floor with you as competition so I would look at something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastering is the new mid life crisis thing to do it seems, back in day it was buying a convertible a Harley Davidson growing a ponytail wearing double denim to rock concerts all that’s gone out the window for men who are currently in a mid life crisis and they just want to do a plastering course, so any woman who has a scout on here and reads this, this is your sign your husband is bang in trouble

I want to be finished up by 50, f**k starting up in late forties
Defo I got asked Saturday by the bloke who’s house it was what’s the average age for a Plasterer to keep going,he was a Sparks and in his 80s he looked really well as well I said well I don’t wanna be doing this in my 60s but you just never know how things are gonna pan out

Defo I got asked Saturday by the bloke who’s house it was what’s the average age for a Plasterer to keep going,he was a Sparks and in his 80s he looked really well as well I said well I don’t wanna be doing this in my 60s but you just never know how things are gonna pan out
U cannot do it now let alone when your 60. Ha ha lol

Aye, Mrs pension kicks in when I'm 52, 2 rentals and my house set up to be paid by then, 20 years doing this was always the plan
Good plan mate seems a age away but I look back to when I was 15 and can remember it like yesterday fast forward 18 years and I think bloody hell thays gone quick

Good plan mate seems a age away but I look back to when I was 15 and can remember it like yesterday fast forward 18 years and I think bloody hell thays gone quick
Exactly, I like to plan. Shorter term I go to s**t if I not got goals to work towards

I was a factory planner for my old job before my re birth as a plasterer

Aye, Mrs pension kicks in when I'm 52, 2 rentals and my house set up to be paid by then, 20 years doing this was always the plan
Good plan, I’m looking at the same can buy a house near me for 45k 2 up 2 down terrace

I could never be a teacher I know what I was like at school gotta have a massive amount of self restraint for my liking

Not far from me, get the odd one around 50k round here....my rentals are 3 bed semis and paid 60k each a few years ago for them, rent at £600pcm