Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dods85

Hi guys

I am a newbie to the forum and would just like to take a little time to introduce myself.

Well My name is Shane I am from swindon studied at swindon college served 3yrs and been it the trade for about 5yrs.

I have found the forum very helpful and interesting and I look forward to using it in the future for help advise and just to chat.

Hi guys

I am a newbie to the forum and would just like to take a little time to introduce myself.

Well My name is Shane I am from swindon studied at swindon college served 3yrs and been it the trade for about 5yrs.

I have found the forum very helpful and interesting and I look forward to using it in the future for help advise and just to chat.

Welcome along, you seem sensible are you SURE you're a plasterer :RpS_confused:

Welcome along Shane, nice intro and while i have your attention would you like to join the world cup sweepstake it's only a tenner a man :RpS_thumbup:

Thanks for the warm welcome lads yeah I'm up for the sweepstake and bubbles65 I have my sensible head today but normal I'm a jackal & hide character normally hide when I'm plastering

Thanks for the warm welcome lads yeah I'm up for the sweepstake and bubble65 I have my sensible head on today I'm a bit jackal & hide normally hide when I'm plastering :RpS_lol:

You just know that someone with a post count of 3 will win the ipad then never post again :RpS_sneaky:

Dose not let me view that page ? Don't think I've got enough posts ha that the only way too join?

Well. It all kicks off in 19 days time so I've been asked by one or two members to run a sweepstake*

There are 32 teams involved.*

Entry is £10 per man (or woman).
On the basis of £320 income, the payout will be:
1st: £160
2nd: £80
3rd: £40
4th: £40
Payment strictly via Paypal and sent to 'nedrhall@gmail.com' and please remember*
PUT YOUR FORUM NAME INTO THE PAYPAL MESSAGE BOX.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 8th June, then, if necessary, there will be an option for those who have already entered to have a second entry (first match is on 12th June).
Don't hang about as I have had about a dozen expressions of interest/entries already via PM etc*
Good Luck everyone*

this help jake?

Well. It all kicks off in 19 days time so I've been asked by one or two members to run a sweepstake*

There are 32 teams involved.*

Entry is £10 per man (or woman).
On the basis of £320 income, the payout will be:
1st: £160
2nd: £80
3rd: £40
4th: £40
Payment strictly via Paypal and sent to 'nedrhall@gmail.com' and please remember*
PUT YOUR FORUM NAME INTO THE PAYPAL MESSAGE BOX.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 8th June, then, if necessary, there will be an option for those who have already entered to have a second entry (first match is on 12th June).
Don't hang about as I have had about a dozen expressions of interest/entries already via PM etc*
Good Luck everyone*

this help jake?

The dogs dangally bits mate haha cheers I'll do it now :) take it everyone gets a random team

Status
Not open for further replies.