Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommykeeton

hello every one my names Tommy fromNottingham new to forum.
trained plasterer to nvq 2 still learningevery day set my own business up 18 months ago well I say business meand 2 mates anyway.
I must say this is a great site with loads ofinformation and can see myself using it a hell of a lot in the futureand hope to speak with you all soon.

im sutton in ashfield hopefullygetting on the tramway extension at notts as im also experiencededsite engineer.
I got laid off and retrained as aplasterer gone full circle ******* mad this building game is.

I thought it would be great at the beginning but then you realise everyones greedy bastards and the dream ends then it just becomes work, I'm from Kirkby in ash field mate

i know wot you mean its getting abit s**t at min hopefully pick up soon you do site or private work.
i tend to stick to private, im priceing silly low and still **** all, onwards and upwards.

Only way forward mate can't get any worse touch wood, site work mainly with the odd domestic job

i know wot you mean its getting abit s**t at min hopefully pick up soon you do site or private work.
i tend to stick to private, im priceing silly low and still **** all, onwards and upwards.[/QUOTE
Why are you pricing silly and low, where the fcuk is that going to get you.

say if i would normally quiote £280 for a room doing it over 2 days i would go in at £230.
im not working for nothing but not asking for wot i normally would ie 12 months ago.

how you finding things work wise seems to have got really competitive iv heard rumours some blokes going round doing rooms at £150 reskim

It's not a rumour mate

photo-1089.jpg

it will get him working 4 f uck all and make a **** out of the rest of us.
Tbh I doubt he gives a s**t what other people think :).......I'm working for less money I have no choice there is **** all work out there unless you want to work for 2 quid a metre

Was talking to some lads in the pub last night, yes we still have a couple of them left where i live, and they are working for £1.80, i couldnt be bothered talking to the C**** after they told me that.

It's life you have to suck it in we are all ****** wait till next year it'll be ten times as worse

Was talking to some lads in the pub last night, yes we still have a couple of them left where i live, and they are working for £1.80, i couldnt be bothered talking to the C**** after they told me that.
180 how the **** can u f uck that makes the dole look good

how you finding things work wise seems to have got really competitive iv heard rumours some blokes going round doing rooms at £150 reskim
just getting by work wise but having more time out of work than in lol not heard that rummer but i believe it

1.80, its supply and demand it will be 1.50 next year, if lads will work for it, thats what the rates will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.