New member, shame about the first comment...

Members online

One of the first comments I got was a p***take one and not in a light hearted way, why are the manual trades full of idiots who think they are better than everyone else hope they stand on a bit of lego
It is cos there thick as pig s**t usually and have low self esteem, havin a dig makes us feel superirior.
Some of us however choose manual trades as opposed to the trade choosing us.:tanguero:

One of the first comments I got was a p***take one and not in a light hearted way, why are the manual trades full of idiots who think they are better than everyone else hope they stand on a bit of lego
If you ask @Danny nicely he might start a dedicated snowflake section for you. That or just stop being touchy and embrace and join in with the piss taking and banter.

Coming on here new is like goin up to a group of lads you don’t personally know in a pub at 9pm and asking them a technical question about the trade you have heard they work at...
First they don’t know you, second they are in the middle of a laugh, third half cut, fourth they are now placed as Kings of the Kingdom you have put them in..
What response would you expect there? Your lucky to have any feelings spared or grace shown!

Yeah I know it is a forum here and you may expect free advice and support but no one is obliged to do that nor paid for such a service.
I come on here a small while ago and got blasted over my first scratch coat but it is a good laugh on here plus informative plus confusing because everyone has their own preferences so if you did get everyone to advise you’d be in a worse pickle in a way. You end up doin the same thing we all do in the end - learn from experience. Experience you and I don’t have which is what lured us in to this pub in the first place

Just enjoy it if you can Brad

giphy (5).gif