New member need advice and tradesmen

Members online

Benoaks

Hi all, I am new here.

Just built a house in Sevenoaks kent at the moment it’s bare breezeblock.. I want a smooth finish and was thinking of using a Krend (silicone based) type product. But will be guided by more you guys with experience.

I want something that is also the least likely to crack

If anyone is interested in having a look and advising and quoting for the job I’d be very grateful.. I will attach a picture of the house.
Look forward to your input.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• AEFA4F70-1519-41C1-AF0F-DD81742D0A14.jpeg
    AEFA4F70-1519-41C1-AF0F-DD81742D0A14.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 239
Hi all, I am new here.

Just built a house in Sevenoaks kent at the moment it’s bare breezeblock.. I want a smooth finish and was thinking of using a Krend (silicone based) type product. But will be guided by more you guys with experience.

If anyone is interested in having a look and advising and quoting for the job I’d be very grateful.. I will attach a picture of the house.
Thanks in advance
On a serious note looks like a perfect job for someone hopefully you find someone local off here do your research on whoever you get! And cheap doesn't mean good!!! Always get at least 3 quotes on a job like this it's the final stage on the whole external look of your home! Recommendations off here will be valid so don't be sucked in by lurkers plenty of fellas post up good pictures of there work! Have a browse through the rendering section!

Hi all, I am new here.

Thanks in advance

Nice into mate!

Hi all, I am new here.

Thanks in advance
Beware of the vultures you can get on here mate, go with well known members at least! All the best!

Hi all, I am new here.

Thanks in advance
@lurpak

If anyone is serious about quoting and potentially doing the work please email me elspropertyfix@gmail.com
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 53908333-622F-4B12-B404-ABF21960FAEF.jpeg
    53908333-622F-4B12-B404-ABF21960FAEF.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 167
  • 1B0E1569-0DFC-4E18-8F2E-316891FE9D4F.jpeg
    1B0E1569-0DFC-4E18-8F2E-316891FE9D4F.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 157