New Member from Manchester

frankmasters

Hello Everyone,

I've just finished an 18 week plastering/tiling course in Trafford park and I'm looking to get some hands on experience, I've got some basic tools, I did a couple of jobs laboring with a plasterer but hes tied up with other things at the mo, If there's any plasterers or tilers in Manchester who could use an extra pair of hands please let me know, I'm ready to start soon as...

cheers
ring me on
Mark

Attachments

• 1st time1.jpg
    1st time1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 176
  • 1sttime2.jpg
    1sttime2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 248
  • 1sttime3.jpg
    1sttime3.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 242
Hello Everyone,

I've just finished an 18 week plastering/tiling course in Trafford park and I'm looking to get some hands on experience, I've got some basic tools, I did a couple of jobs laboring with a plasterer but hes tied up with other things at the mo, If there's any plasterers or tilers in Manchester who could use an extra pair of hands please let me know, I'm ready to start soon as...

cheers
ring me on
Mark
@JessThePlasterer is always looking for people pm her (y)

f**k off smoother! :ROFLMAO:

Welcome frank! We’re there two brothers called Shawn and Kev there?
Hi Shawn and Kev
I cant seem to PM you, I live in Manchester, I ve have my own transport and I've got a CSCS card, all I'm missing is some hands on experience, any chance you can help me out?

cheers

Hi Shawn and Kev
I cant seem to PM you, I live in Manchester, I ve have my own transport and I've got a CSCS card, all I'm missing is some hands on experience, any chance you can help me out?

cheers
You temporarily can’t pm anyone because your accounts new.

My phone autocorrected ‘were’ to ‘we're’ and confused things! I was asking if two brothers called Shawn and Kev taught you at college?

I’m neither Shawn or Kev.... I don’t even have a penis!! Can you imagine?! :frenetico:

I’m sorry I’m a one ‘man’ band and not taking on but wish you good luck. Stick around on here and maybe you’ll find someone!

All the best!