new long gun thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
got my new long gun thinggy off monkey today,,, not used it but it looks the business and will save my back.

Monkey you are a proper t.wat though...who wrote that on the box ??? lol

ive been looking at those too thinking you can stand more side-on and not spray yourself in the process, do away with a hopup and bending down too. might be a wrestle with the hose though to get in a good position all the time??

yeah the missus is spotting us some cashio to purchase the said genny tomorrow woop woop

i find the long guns for high internal walls good with angled head i made one over a metre long

Used ours today the scaffold had some ladder beams so it made it easier to spray down as low as we could .... Made life a lot easier .... Well it did until we got to the really crappy bit at the bottom but I let simps do that bit :)

We found the 45 angled one a pain but the 30 is a pleausure to use with a swivelling joint, we are both both tall though , im not dissinn you Simps. Lowit

sh@t it did rain yesterday , site were ons like a mud bath as it is been putting machine on two pallets to keep it out of mud and been wearing wellies, lost 10m hose yesterday in the mud ;D took ages to find it

can you get a gun made up to any length you want ? if so could you change the plastic shaft on it for a shorter/longer one what ever is needed at the time.

pftmonojetman said:
can you get a gun made up to any length you want ? if so could you change the plastic shaft on it for a shorter/longer one what ever is needed at the time.

it looks like a piece of pi..ss to do !

need a new gun any way , one of me old labs smashed f@ck out of it cause he coulndnt get it undone, cam locks really loose now, :mad:

there 175 new and i aint used it much so make me an offer ;D ;D ;D, if its a good offer i might even chuck in the wife as well. shes good with a long gun ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.